HAVE TRAINING LEARNING TO PREPARE YOUR OWN 100% NATURAL AND THERAPEUTIC SOAPS, OF ARTISANAL WAY, PROCESS IN COLD, WITH DIFFERENT TECHNIQUES.
THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS WILL BE MADE
• Rosehip Soap: Great skin regenerator
• Calendula: Calms and heals even the most sensitive skin
• Green clay and tea tree: Remineralizing and friendly to fats or skin with acne, even adolescents
• Organic oat milk and sandalwood: A gift for the health and beauty of the skin.
• Organic Aloe vera: Calming and refreshing of damaged, punctured or sensitive skins.
• Coffee and spices: Exfoliating, anti-cellulite and returns the shine to the skin.
• Vegan cocoa: Feel the anitoxidating power of pure cocoa. You will learn that soap, safety measures, its history, decoration techniques, cutting, saponification index, ph, toxic to avoid in your cosmetics … doubts …
• THE STUDENT SHOULD OBSERVE STRICT SAFETY STANDARDS, HOW TO WEAR GLASSES, MASK, LONG SLEEVE, PLASTIC GLOVES … BEFORE WE PUT HANDS TO THE WORK WILL EXPLAIN ALL WITH DETAIL, WE WILL MAKE THE SOAPS IN AN OUTDOOR ENVIRONMENT. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE SECURITY RULES, YOU WOULD BE UNDER YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AND WILL BE EXPULSED FROM THE WORKSHOP AND LOSE YOUR ECONOMIC CONTRIBUTION. MAKING SOAP IS A SERIOUS THING AND VERY FUNNY IF IT’S WELL, IT’S NOT A GAME.
100 € per person, (40 € when making the reservation that will be subtracted from the 100 on the day of the workshop) Maximum Group 5 people
8 hours course with a lunch break, 1st block 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Rest and 2nd. Block from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
San Pedro de Alcantara, Marbella, Saturday 10 June 2017
The price includes:
• Welcome Arabic tea and cake. Water and juice throughout the course.
• The student takes home seven bars of soap (one of each of which is made)
• A dossier with all the information given in the workshop, recipes, tips to recycle molds, techniques …
• A list of ingredients to avoid in natural cosmetics and soaps
• And apart from all this … a mold will be raffled for you to start making your own creations at home
Imparte Eloísa Arrebola.
Information and reservations 684 364 764 firstname.lastname@example.org