It is a revolution in the world of natural cosmetics. We insist much on the term “natural” because at present, it is possible to ‘lift’ wrinkles and smooth out her skin with only two natural ingredients. It seems to you incredible ? Yet it is true !
Put aside the whole menagerie of anti-wrinkle products, because the nature offers you much more efficient and much cheaper to make you the most beautiful. These two foods are the effect of a real facelift.
What causes wrinkles ?
Wrinkles are a sagging of the dermal tissue of the face, caused by a decrease in collagen and elastin naturally present in the skin.
Collagen naturally decreases with age, but it is possible to delay this from happening by applying anti-age treatments natural able to retain the collagen in the dermal cells.
Wrinkles are caused primarily by the natural aging process, stress, poor lifestyle, smoking, hormones (menopause), over-exposure to the sun (which dehydrates the skin) and the lack of sleep…
So here, without further delay, the recipe that will make you look younger very quickly !
- An egg white (preferably organic)
- ½ Teaspoon of lemon juice (also organic preferably)
Put the egg white in a bowl and then add the lemon juice. Stir with a fork, but without frothing of the mixture ; the goal is that it becomes homogeneous.
Wash your face, dry it with a clean towel and apply the mask using a makeup brush clean which you don’t use anymore.
Let it act for at least 15 minutes. Then, rinse your face with warm water to facilitate the cleaning because the egg will have a tendency to stick. Apply finally a moisturizing cream. Repeat this technique 2 times per week. You will notice that your skin is smoothed, toned, plumped up, and that your wrinkles are significantly diminished.
Caution : do not apply this mask in the evening, because the lemon is photo-sensitizing.
Why the mixture of egg white and lemon work ?
- The egg white has a strong lifting effect and smoothing of the skin. It is made up to 90% of proteins, mainly ovalbumin. It has the effect of tightening the skin, tighten pores, brighten the complexion, cleanse and absorb excess sebum.
- The lemon has a strong antioxidant, it moisturizes the skin, whitens, brightens the complexion, restores radiance and, most importantly, he feeds the bitch with his concentrate of vitamins, and all of this in no time.
Other tips to preserve the youth of your skin :
- It is important to drink plenty of water to maintain the hydration of your skin. Because more skin is hydrated, the less quickly it dries up. Therefore, wrinkles are reduced.
- Stop smoking ! The nicotine is the enemy number 1 of the skin (and health). It promotes the elimination of collagen and accelerates the aging of skin cells.
- Take the time to de-stress. Hit the gym, yoga, sleep, and relax.